Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
We have nearly 800 companies and 8,000 users across all industries, in more than 64 countries. In 2018, we raised $2.175 Million in capital in order to meet our aggressive goals and we’re invested in expanding our incredible team. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great.
Aside from getting to work in one of the coolest cities on the planet, Align offers several great benefits like unlimited PTO, awesome healthcare with dental and vision, and incentive equity plans.
About the Role
The Technical Support role is a critical part of Align’s core purpose: Aligning Companies And Their People On Their Journey To Success. As a member of the Customer Facing team, you’ll provide timely support to Align customers and always strive to embody our core values. To succeed in this role, the Technical Support Associate should be a self-starter who can really own the technical support responsibilities and take appropriate, independent actions as needed.
The Technical Support Associate will:
- Own the complete technical support cycle from initial customer outreach through satisfactory resolution and customer communication – including the continued analysis and automation of the support process as well as aggregation and analysis of CSAT (customer satisfaction) surveys
- Act as the internal expert on Zendesk and look for ways to create a more efficient support process
- Be accountable for all Tier 2 tickets including (but not limited to) Tier 1 escalations from the Align Advisors and integration support
- Provide as-needed internal support to other operational groups and key management members on matters and tasks unrelated to support
- Maintain high availability for inbound calls / Service Portal submissions
- Troubleshoot with customers and consult with our engineering team to find solutions to technical challenges
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to document bugs
- Provide expert knowledge of our products to the customer through 1:1 conversations and continuous improvement and creation of support-related materials including knowledge articles, videos, and more
- Be an active contributor to the product team by providing insights into support trends, product improvements, and customer experience
- Act as a liaison between the customer facing and product teams for release communications, bug-fixes, quality assurance help, and advocating for customer needs
- Contribute to daily and weekly meetings through analysis and insights related to your role
- Technical problem solver with the ability to quickly become an expert in the technical aspects of the Align Platform
- Experience supporting integrations and APIs, Zapier knowledge is a plus
- MS-Office skills required, highly proficient in Excel
- Ability to handle and de-escalate stressful customer situations and provide helpful solutions
- Excellent communication/writing abilities as well as attention to detail and time management
- Experience with Salesforce and support platforms (Zendesk) is a plus
- Experience with Jira or other project management platforms is a plus
- Exceptional critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, mature, positive person who works well independently and with a team and has a proven track record of taking initiative
- Detail-oriented and organized with an ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently
- Ability to quickly learn systems and adapt easily to change