Align stays on top of the most exciting events for leaders at growing firms. We’ve missed meeting clients over these past six months and are excited to see those who can safely make it to Scaling Up Master Class Dallas!
Verne Harnish and the team at Scaling Up have hosted several fantastic Virtual Summits since March. Now, with the focus on equipping your team for growth, they’re hosting an exclusive virtual workshop focused on helping your team find success in 2021.
Whether 2020 has brought your team unplanned success or derailed your plans for growth, reset and refocus on what will drive your company forward with this supercharged workshop. The workshop will cover the holistic Scaling Up methodology of assessments, learning, coaching, and software to help you manage the chaos that comes with scale. It’s a highly interactive workshop with teams seated at roundtables to facilitate discussions and decision-making.
Join Verne Harnish and special guests Ritz Carlton Founder Horst Schulze, Ron Lovett, Alan Miltz, David Meerman Scott, and John Ratcliffe!
We’ll be in person and masked up in attendance to answer any questions you may have about how software can propel your Scaling Up implementation. Register today!
Why You Should Attend
Verne’s proven methodology and hands-on experts deliver tremendous results in your organization. During this workshop you will gain the skills needed to achieve:
- MORE MONEY: 2x Cash Flow, 3x Industry Average Profitability, 10x Valuation
- MORE TIME: Reduce by 80% the time it takes to manage the business
- MORE FUN: Support to speed the process and take the load off the leadership team.
Who Should Attend
- Leadership teams new to Scaling Up who want a significant jump-start in implementing the tools and techniques.
- Experienced leadership teams desiring to review, fine-tune, and advance their implementation of Scaling Up.
- CEOS with new hires that they want to get up-to-speed and spend quality time integrating onto the team.
- CEOS who want to run their companies like a professional sports team, not a family.
We look forward to seeing you (virtually) December 8-10!