Digital Marketing Intern
Align is looking for a Digital Marketing intern to get hands-on experience collaborating and executing our digital marketing strategy. As a fast-paced SaaS startup, digital marketing is crucial component of our company’s growth strategy. This is a unique opportunity for a marketing or business student to contribute to digital media campaigns, collaborate with agency partners, gain analytics experience and learn the fundamentals of product marketing.
The ideal candidate is a full-time university student in business, marketing, advertising or communications with at least two years of college coursework completed. Hours are flexible with a 12-15 hour a week commitment. As an intern at Align, you’ll get the full tech start-up experience – casual office space, ping pong table and fun coworkers.
- Manage content creation, calendar, and strategy for organic social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Monitor media and industry trends and identify opportunities for Align to leverage trends
- Monitor website and media analytics daily and provide insights into performance trends
- Assist with editing and copywriting for content marketing pieces including emails, blog posts and journalist prompt responses
- Proofread, test and manage content updates for our website
- Optimize web content for SEO performance
- Provide analysis on competitive landscape and competitor trends
- Sit in on weekly status meetings with agency partners
- Excellent copywriting skills – we have a sophisticated target market and a high standard for the caliber of the content we create, as part of our marketing team, you need to demonstrate a clear understanding of our target audience and how to communicate with them
- Ambitious self-starter that is ready to take on a challenge
- Strong knowledge of social media management – targeting, paid ads and campaign optimizations
- Basic understanding of marketing tech tools – HubSpot, Salesforce, MailChimp
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 1000 companies and 10,000 users across all industries in more than 64 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!