Head of Marketing
New Orleans, LA
Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
We have nearly 800 companies and 8,000 users across all industries, in more than 64 countries. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great.
Aside from getting to work in one of the coolest cities on the planet, Align offers several great benefits like unlimited PTO, awesome healthcare with dental and vision, and incentive equity plans.
Head of Marketing
Align is looking for an experienced digital marketer and leader to join our team. The exact job title will be based on the candidate’s experience. We are looking for someone with extensive digital marketing experience. Our ideal candidate will have worked for a SaaS company marketing to small-to-medium sized businesses and managed a team for 5-7 years focused on content marketing, lead generation, and over all top-of-funnel growth. Most important will be finding someone who has all these qualities but is also a great fit for our culture. If you are looking for a fun, exciting and challenging opportunity submit your resume today.
Our “Head of Marketing” will report to the CEO and manage the company’s entire marketing efforts.
- Building brand awareness and establishing our brand as the leader in the product category.
- Refining the marketing strategy, setting and meeting goals, and overseeing the tactical execution of the marketing plan as needed.
- Managing lead generation programs through top-of-funnel marketing activity including paid search, paid social, content marketing, and other online marketing and advertising activities.
- Develop, market, and execute content campaigns designed to drive leads, impact brand awareness, and drive overall trial conversion and revenue growth.
- Working with the sales and operations teams to support their goals and initiatives.
- Produce and implement the marketing budget for all marketing related activities.
- Enhancing and refining product positioning and messaging for Align products.
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product and feature launches, including pricing, packaging and segmentation, and marketing positioning.
- Creating sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, sales videos and white papers.
- Train and support Align’s employees and key partners to articulate product positioning and key differentiators.
- Handle all aspects of Align’s public relations strategy and communications plan.
- Drive and plan all customer-focused events, conferences and trade shows
- Be an active participant in Management team including weekly meetings and quarterly planning.
- Manage all of Align’s agency relationships.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years in leadership position managing people.
- Proven experience in meeting targets and showing campaign ROI.
- Experience with Salesforce & HubSpot a plus.
- Experience marketing in the SMB market a plus.
Apply today if you want to join our team!