Account Executive – Sales Advisor
The “Sales Advisor” plays an essential role at our phase of business as a fast growing start-up. This person owns the relationship with potential customers, guiding them from discovery to education to demo to close. The “Sales Advisor” guides the decision maker to visualize how implementing good business habits with Align will transform their business. This position is based in our New Orleans, LA headquarter office.
- Go above and beyond by meeting (and beating) sales targets
- Engage clients in all stages of the sales cycle
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative problem solving to continuously improve the customer acquisition process
- Support and participate in all functions of the customer facing team including, but not limited to, demos, training, customer strategy, technical support, reporting – both internal and external, and account analysis.
- Ensure timely updates in Salesforce, Align, Outreach.io, and other internally utilized reporting platforms.
Proven Experience to:
- Manage the full sales cycle includng qualifying leads, product demos, and closing the account with C-level executives
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment
- Pick up software easily and familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Salesforce (Outreach.io is a plus)
- Be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly
- Beat targets and be goal driven – this position will have a quota
- Work well independently and with a team and has a proven track record of taking initiative
- Desire to learn business methodologies and best practices for “good business habits”
- 2+ years of sales experience at a SaaS/Technical business preferred
- Energetic, mature, positive attitude
Align is a growth management and accountability software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 1000 companies and 10,000 users across all industries, in more than 64 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!