The “Sales Advisor” plays an essential role at our phase of business as a fast growing start-up. This person owns the relationship with potential customers, guides them through the trial evaluation to meet their strategic targets, and closes the sale. The “Sales Advisor” goal is to help decision makers see the vision for how Align will solve their business challenges.
- Go above and beyond by meeting (and beating) quarterly sales targets
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative problem solving to continuously improve the customer acquisition process
- Support and participate in all functions of the customer facing team including, but not limited to, demos, training, customer strategy, technical support, reporting – both internal and external, and account analysis.
- Ensure timely updates in Salesforce, Align, Outreach.io, Zendesk and other internally utilized reporting platforms.
Proven Experience to:
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment
- Pick up software and familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Salesforce ( Zendesk and Outreach.io are a plus)
- Be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly
- Beat targets and be goal driven – this position will have a quota
- Work well independently and with a team and has a proven track record of taking initiative
- 2+ years of sales experience at a SaaS/Technical business preferred
- Energetic, mature, positive attitude
Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 1000 companies and 10,000 users across all industries, in more than 64 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!