Sales & Business Development Intern
As a fast growing New Orleans Tech Startup, Align will give the Sales and Business Development Intern hands-on experience. Learn to use Salesforce, add to the company’s competitive analysis, assist with creation of client training videos, and learn how to develop prospects. As an intern at Align, you’ll get the full tech start-up experience – casual office space, ping pong table and fun coworkers.
- Full-time university student with at least two years of college coursework completed
- Commit to 10-12 hours per week throughout the semester
- Excellent Analytical skills with the ability to think critically about a problem and present a plausible solution
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle learning new technology quickly
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills
Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 800 companies and 8,000 users across all industries, in more than 64 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!