Sales Development Representative
New Orleans, LA
Sales Development at Align:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will learn and practice the skills to launch your sales career. The SDR is a member of the Customer Facing team and spends their days creating connections with a well researched list of contacts to set meetings and create trials for the Align Advisors. This is your opportunity to learn the skills that provide a path to a sales closing role.
Align offers a suite of great benefits like unlimited PTO, unlimited ping pong, awesome healthcare with dental and vision, a casual work environment and incentive equity plans.
The Sales Development Representative will:
- Manage a meeting quota set at the beginning of each month
- Participate in ongoing training to better develop sales skills
- Diligently update Outreach.io, Salesforce (CRM), and other platforms as needed
- Contribute to daily and weekly meetings through analysis and insights related to your role
- Interest in Sales Development and Lead Generation
- Ability to be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly
- Goal driven – this position will have a quota for meetings
- Energetic, mature, positive person who works well independently and with a team, and has a proven track record of taking initiative
- Detail-oriented and organized with an ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently
Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 800 companies and 8,000 users across all industries, in more than 64 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!