Align is a cloud based business operating system designed to keep companies on the path to executing their key business priorities. Align is currently used by more than 800 companies in all industries in over 64 countries.
Senior UI/UX Developer:
As a senior UI/UX developer, you will be responsible for developing the user interface of Align’s web and mobile applications connected to a rich set of web services. You will work closely with Product Management and UI/UX Designer to understand requirements, contribute to application design, translate those designs into development plans and then execute on the plan.
The ideal candidate has a passion to build compelling applications across different devices that users will want to use and through those applications become more successful at accomplishing their objectives. You want to be a contributing member of the team that discovers, through discussion and experimentation, how to build the best Align applications.
- Develop the user interface for Align’s applications
- Build unit tests for all application functionality
- Work with Product Management and UI/UX designers to help design the user interfaces that you will build
- Research new user interfaces and user interface frameworks and make recommendations for new applications
- Mentor other developers to build their UI skills and to make them better developers
- Be accountable to your commitments
- Proven ability to deliver responsive web applications across multiple browsers and multiple devices including desktops, tablets and phones
- Demonstrated ability to translate high-level requirements into development plans and execute on those plans
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of professional software development with at least 3 of those years of professional web development experience
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team
- A sincere sense of product ownership
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with one or more front end UI frameworks like Angular or React
- Experience with instrumentation frameworks that are used to monitor application usage and performance
- Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android either as native applications or using a cross-development platform like Xamarin
- Commercial software product development experience
- A desire to design and build new user experiences across different user interfaces, including chat, voice and augmented reality