Align is a cloud based business operating system designed to keep companies on the path to executing their key business priorities. Align is currently used by more than 800 companies in all industries in over 64 countries
The “Sales Associate” will proactively contact prospective and existing users to both sell and expand usage of the Align product. The Sales Associate will assist in the account creation process and help complete the customer’s organizational profile. The associate will also train customers on product functionality, suggest best practices using the software, as well as provide user follow-up to ensure successful conversion. The Sales Associate plays a key role in ensuring both new and existing Align users transition from their trial period to a paid subscription.
The Sales Associate is responsible for all incoming inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, this person will be responsible for making daily outbound proactive calls to all new trial users. Customer conversion from trial to paid customer is priority one for this role.
- Responsible for executing outreach program to ensure all new trials and users are proactively contacted.
- Must be able to handle the complete spectrum of the sales cycle from initial lead outreach to on-boarding and closing an account.
- The Sales Associate will host weekly webinar trainings and One-on-One demos for users and business coaches to provide overview of the Align platform.
- Contribute to Social Media content, and assist in creating an ongoing process.
- Help identify areas where we can improve the customer experience both around the process of becoming a customer and using the product.
- Help companies migrate from outdated data collection procedures to the dynamic real-time Align web-based business management platform.
- Work with other team members to collaborate, learn, and grow the overall Align business.
- The Sales Associate will need to attend two yearly conferences, conduct roundtable discussions, coordinate and lead conference breakout sessions and host promotional events.
- Delivering product demos and presenting to large and small groups of people is required.
Skills and other requirements:
- Tech savvy, quick learning, execution oriented individuals.
- Ability to sell and expand customer accounts.
- Exceptional client management and communications skills.
- Knowledge of the Rockefeller Habits and/or ScalingUp is a plus.
- Clear understanding of the difference between Proactive/Reactive Outreach.
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills.
- Self-disciplined- the ability to manage you own time/priorities and ask for help when needed.
- Ability to travel – when required for marketing opportunities.