Align is looking for a high velocity “Sales Advisor” to help us grow our revenue. This position is perfect for someone with 2-3 years of experience who can quickly establish a trusting relationship with C-Suite and Executive prospects. Owning prospects from inbound leads through demo to close, the “Sales Advisor” proves that Align will reinforce good business habits and help prospects transform their business to achieve more, faster.
We are not accepting resumes from recruiters for this position.
The right candidate will:
- Go above and beyond by meeting (and beating) individual sales target
- Strive to continuously improve sales techniques and master best practices
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative problem solving to continuously improve the customer acquisition process
- Conducting 3-4 Inbound Product Demos Daily
- Support and participate in all functions of the customer facing team including, but not limited to, demos, training, customer strategy, technical support, reporting – both internal and external, and account analysis.
- Ensure timely updates in Salesforce, Align, Outreach.io, and other internally utilized reporting platforms.
Proven Experience to:
- Manage the full sales cycle including qualifying leads, product demos, and closing the account with C-level executives
- Ability to present ideas in a concise way to a wide range of audiences
- Comfortable in a self-driven role, with the ability to figure things out and problem solve. You will be provided with goals and problems and expected to come up with your own way to solve them
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment
- Pick up software easily and familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Salesforce (Outreach.io is a plus)
- Be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly
- Beat targets and be goal driven – this position will have a quota
- Work well independently and with a team and has a proven track record of taking initiative
- Desire to learn business methodologies and best practices for “good business habits”
- 2+ years of sales experience at a SaaS/Technical business preferred but not necessary for the right candidate. This can be a great entry level position as well!
- Energetic, mature, positive attitude with the ability to professionally connect with C-Suite and Executives
Align is a strategic work management software for companies and their teams. Our tools reinforce good business habits to help companies achieve more, faster. Our suite of priority planning, communication and execution tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 1000 companies and 10,000 users across all industries, in more than 64 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!
Position Location: New Orleans, LA or Remote
NOTE: Submit resume and cover letter as a PDF. Cover Letter is strongly recommended.