Customer Success Manager
Are you a curious person, ready to learn about small businesses and help them grow? Are you a technology enthusiast looking to help businesses solve problems using technology? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
The Align Customer Success Advisor guides their clients to solve complex strategic enablement using proven business frameworks and the Align software. This person builds relationships with current customers, guides them to meet their strategic targets, and helps them to adopt new habits using the Align tools all while growing their accounts and building a bigger portfolio.
Your goal is to make promoters out of every user by reinforcing Align’s ability to solve strategic pain points. Prove this by providing value through creative outreach, training and strategy sessions, interesting videos and more.
- Build trust and develop a trusted advisor relationship with assigned accounts.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets by getting customers to further adopt and expand usage of the software within their organization.
- Act as the primary liaison between customers and the Align team by submitting product requests and being an advocate for features and enhancements that can have a direct impact on customers.
- Proactively identify, react, and develop an action plan customized for a particular customer when the account shows signs of potential upcoming churn.
- Support and participate in all functions of the customer facing team including, but not limited to: training, customer strategy, technical support, reporting – both internal and external, and account analysis.
- 1-4 years experience in a SaaS sales or customer success role
- Experience carrying a quota and surpassing targets
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- An energetic, mature, positive attitude that works well independently and with a team
- Proven track record of taking initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, while staying organized and efficient
Please highlight in your application if you…
- Have experience with Salesforce, Outreach.io or Chargify/Maxio
- Can speak multiple languages
- Have worked at a startup before
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- New Orleans headquarters with weekly happy hours and outings for local employees & in-person bi-annual planning sessions for all remote employees
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Options for every employee
Position Location: New Orleans, LA or Remote
NOTE: Submit resume and cover letter as a PDF. Cover Letter is strongly recommended.