Align is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to help increase brand awareness through organic, paid search and paid social platforms; generate and nurture leads; and work closely with sales, business development and product resources to ensure brand and messaging consistency.
Our ideal candidate has had some exposure to B2B SaaS marketing; a familiarity with marketing automation (preferably Hubspot) and database operations (preferably Salesforce); and some past experience across digital media and analytics platforms.
This role will assist in managing media across paid, earned and owned channels, collaborating with event and PR resources. They will help build a measurement framework that ensures the lead handling process and funnel is optimized for conversion, and will provide regular reporting and analytics to monitor progress.
- Manage content creation, calendar, and strategy for organic social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Monitor media and industry trends and identify opportunities for Align to leverage trends
- Monitor website and media analytics daily and provide insights into performance trends
- Assist with editing and copywriting for content marketing pieces including emails, blog posts and journalist prompt responses
- Proofread, test and manage content updates for our website
- Optimize web content for SEO performance
- Provide analysis on competitive landscape and competitor trends
- Sit in on weekly status meetings with internal team members and any outsourced providers
- Excellent copywriting skills – we have a sophisticated target market and a high standard for the caliber of the content we create, as part of our marketing team, you need to demonstrate a clear understanding of our target audience and how to communicate with them
- Ambitious self-starter that is ready to take on a challenge
- Knowledge of social media management – targeting, paid ads and campaign optimizations
- Basic understanding of marketing tech tools – HubSpot, Salesforce, MailChimp
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 1000 companies and 10,000 users across all industries in more than 64 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!