Are you interested in helping companies run their business better? Start by learning modern business methodologies and the good business habits that power all of them. Then take that knowledge and show inbound leads see how they will use the Align software to implement those good habits to bring their business to the next level.
The person in this position will quickly establish a report with c-suite and executive inbound prospects and own those prospects from lead through demo closed. The position is great for someone looking for an inbound sales role with no cold calling. Throughout the ramp up period, you will learn the business through training and demo shadowing along with qualifying prospects and setting meetings.
We are not accepting resumes from recruiters for this position.
The right candidate will:
- Go above and beyond by meeting (and beating) individual sales target
- Strive to continuously improve sales techniques and master best practices
- Contribute to brainstorming and creative problem solving to continuously improve the customer acquisition process
- Conducting 3+ Inbound Product Demos Daily
- Support and participate in all functions of the customer facing team including, but not limited to, demos, training, customer strategy, technical support, reporting – both internal and external, and account analysis.
- Ensure timely updates in Salesforce, Align, Outreach.io, and other internally utilized reporting platforms.
Proven Experience to:
- Present ideas in a concise way to a wide range of audiences
- Be comfortable in a self-driven role, with the ability to figure things out and problem solve. You will be provided with goals and problems and expected to propose your own solutions
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment
- Pick up software easily and familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Salesforce (Outreach.io is a plus)
- Be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly
- Beat targets and be goal driven – this position will have a quota
- Work well independently and with a team and has a proven track record of taking initiative
- Desire to learn business methodologies and best practices for “good business habits”
- Degree in business or a sales related field.
- Internship or classwork related to sales experience, at a SaaS/Technical business preferred but not necessary for the right candidate.
- Energetic, mature, positive attitude with the ability to professionally connect with C-Suite and Executives
Position Location: New Orleans, LA or Remote
NOTE: Submit resume and cover letter as a PDF. Cover Letter is strongly recommended.