Are you a proven lead generation marketer?
Are you looking for an opportunity in a marketing-driven environment where you can directly contribute to the growth of the company?
Do you love finding ways to improve customer acquisition?
Do you want the opportunity to work with a global B2B brand that works with companies across all industries?
We are looking for a digital marketer who is passionate about attracting and converting audiences to informed sales-ready leads. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple lead generation channels across inbound and paid marketing.
As a SaaS company with a large clientele among SMBs, the majority of our sales leads come through our alternate channels. Our presence and audience online has grown and we are looking for someone with full-funnel experience in attracting and converting audiences into more qualified leads. Success in this role will be defined by achieving a significant increase in Sales Qualified Leads for the business.
All locations will be considered for this role.
- Participation in the management team reporting directly to the CEO
- Representation in weekly/monthly management meetings and quarterly Board of Directors meeting
- Drive overall marketing department budgeting process, including hiring and people management
Proven Experience To:
- Drive the implementation of an overall growth plan to significantly increase Sales Qualified Leads in a SaaS or B2B software business
- Grow Digital Acquisition & Revenue: Direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels, including paid search and other PPC channels, display, re-marketing, email and paid social media
- Understand business drivers and pain points of buyers/buyer personas to plan annual content calendar that supports those needs
- Provide keyword research and analysis
- Continuously test and improve website, campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization using performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more
- Help ensure best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and funnel conversion
- Monitor all sales & marketing analytics for continuous improvement across channels
- Drive SEO efforts and content campaigns to optimize for lead generation
- Develop and deliver branding campaigns, PR and other demand generation efforts
- Assist in developing plans to meet quarterly and annual success metrics
- Assist in creating and executing lead generation opportunities with partners and at events
- Minimum of 10 years of related digital marketing experience, ideally in SaaS or B2B marketing
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions
- Strong copywriting skills (including ads, landing pages and emails)
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on new digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills. You’re not just repeating a playbook, you’re looking at every problem with fresh eyes and digging deep for insights and solutions
- Exceptional business intuition. You know when the model or report output doesn’t make sense and dig in to figure out why
- Proactive and team player – live our core values: always do the right thing, exceed expectations, taking initiative to get your job done, actively solve problems and grow as a team
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM software (HubSpot and Salesforce preferred)
- Grow and build a team
- Google Analytics experience; Google Certified
- Extensive HubSpot experience; HubSpot Certified
- Google Optimize
- Salesforce experience
- Google Ad Words Certified
- WordPress experience