The “Customer Success Advisor” is a crucial role in the customer facing team, especially at our phase of business as a fast growing start-up. This person builds relationships with current customers, guides them to meet their strategic targets, and helps them to adopt new habits using the Align tools. The Customer Success Advisor’s goal is to make promoters out of every user by providing value through creative outreach, training and strategy sessions, interesting videos and more.
- Build trust and develop a positive relationship with assigned accounts.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets by getting customers to further adopt and expand usage of the software within their organization.
- Act as the primary liaison between customers and the Align team by submitting product requests and being an advocate for features and enhancements that can have a direct impact on customers.
- Proactively identify, react, and develop an action plan customized for a particular customer when the account shows signs of potential upcoming churn.
- Support and participate in all functions of the customer facing team including, but not limited to, training, customer strategy, technical support, reporting – both internal and external, and account analysis.
- Follow internal procedures and processes for successful customer adoption and make suggestions for improvement of all phases of the process.
- Ensure timely updates in Salesforce, Align and other internally utilized reporting platforms.
- Learn every aspect of the software to the expert level and be able to support questions, best practices, and troubleshooting.
Proven Experience to:
- Thrive in a rapidly changing, high-energy, high-expectations environment
- Pick up software and familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Salesforce, Zapier
- Be flexible, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly
- Beat targets and be goal driven – this position will have a quota
- Work well independently and with a team and has a proven track record of taking initiative
- 2+ years of customer management experience at a SaaS/Technical business preferred
- Expert in Excel including pivot tables and formulas
- Experience in Salesforce and Tableau is a plus
- Energetic, mature, positive attitude
Align is a growth management software for companies and their teams. We provide tools to plan and communicate shared priorities for everyday focus on the right things. Our suite of priority planning, execution and performance tools instill the daily habits used by the most effective organizations. We’re driven to deliver transparency and alignment across our customers’ entire company, to create happy teams that reach their goals!
Nearly 1000 companies and 10,000 users across all industries, in more than 64 countries use Align. We have big plans for our product and are looking for motivated people that want to help build something great!